Welcome To Your Online Occupational Therapy Schools Guide

To become a qualified practicing Occupational therapist in the United  States you need to pursue a post-baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent.

This will be either a Masters of Occupational Therapy (MOT) or  Doctor of Occupational Therapy (DOT) degree.


  1. i love your blog, i have it in my rss reader and always like new things coming up from it.

Speak Your Mind